Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Benches around a Labyrinth...

We returned to the Serenity Trail & Labyrinth at Allegany Community College and enjoyed a walk upon it. I offer you this image of one of the benches surrounding  the Labyrinth.



















Of note, I was an early member of The Labyrinth Society and although I am no longer active in the organization, it is only due to time constraints. I still love Labyrinths and they and benches often go together very well indeed. I don't believe I have ever seen a Labyrinth in an outdoor setting without a bench. They demand a place to sit nearby and reflect. So here is another view of the Labyrinth along the Serenity Trail. A short walk I took on it a few weeks ago, just as the leaves were turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment